Sunday, May 22, 2005

Some recommended reading; The Flyte Blog

I recently surfed onto a blog devoted to what works online that I think will make an interesting addition to your list of blogs to read daily. I plan on adding it to mine. Online sellers can benefit from knowing how to use blogs to help their small business and the blog that I want to recommend today can do that.

Please add the Flyte: What works online blog to your list of blogs to read. It is maintained by Richard Brooks the president of Flyte.

According to them "Flyte New Media is a crew of entrepreneurial missionaries posing as Web site designers." While I'll let you be the judge of that, one reason that I wanted to introduce them to the readers to Online Seller Tips is because I think that in the Online Seller world we listen to our selves talk a lot about what works online, but we don't always get any fresh outside perspective.

As I read the Flyte: What works online blog. I read much information that is revenant and timely, not unlike a lot of what online sellers say, but with a fresher and newer approach. They also ask some of the questions that we need to be asking ourselves to make our small businesses better.

Read it, I think you will enjoy it.

No comments: