Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Introducing another blog to promote my selling activities.

I have been working on an interesting project. In my last post I gave some examples of how I high light items in my online iOffer store by linking to these items in my collectibles blog.

In today's post I want to show you a new blog that I started (FitzMugs) just to showcase a particular group of items that I sell. I started a new blog called FitzMugs. Because I sell mugs I thought that it would be nice to see if I could use a blog to sell these particular items.

My idea is that I will use the blog as a place to document some of the research that I do on collectible mugs a cups. I also will use this blog to do some affiliate marketing. I not only sell mugs on eBay, but I am also an eBay affiliate and so I will also link to other mugs and cups that other eBay sellers have.

The blog will also allow me to market my online stores as well and it is a place on line that people who are searching for mugs will be able to find. My idea is that because I will also leave the information about the mugs that I have sold in the blog, some will find the blog through those items as well.

My plan is to create a blog for each category of item that I sell in my eBay store. You may want to give this a try and if you do let me know how it works out for you.

No comments: