Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Online Book Selling World Abuzz About Amazon Decision

Several prominent book selling sites and forums are abuzz about Amazon's decision to no longer support the ABE and Alibris used book selling sites.

My understanding of this event is that Amazon will no longer allow ABE or Alibris sellers listings to be posted on their site anymore as of the middle of the month. Amazon's relationship with Alibris is not fully understood at this time because Alibris seems to want to continue the relationship.

Alibris - Amazon Response Posted on Discussion Board

Amazon Cuts The Cord: Now What For Abe and Alibris?

file under;


6 comments:

The Critic said...

I was just searching for a product, service or web page to review for my site SEO Traffic Rank, I'm constantly trying to find related info for 100 computerbrat.com seo seo seo tool top. Any way I liked your page!

Anonymous said...

I really like your my affiliate program affiliate marketing blog... I'm definitely going to bookmark you.

I have a free to join my affiliate program affiliate marketing auto income portal, loaded with tools and resources relative to my affiliate program affiliate marketing.

Stop by and check it out when you have time :-)

Riz said...

Thanks for sharing. My own website is about affiliate marketing Come visit and leave a comment if you like.

Richpoo said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some fox news sports top research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out fox news sports top

Turnkey Builder said...

Get unlimited webhosting at jsp web hosting

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen Asparagus this BIG
They grow up to 15in long and 2in wide.
raised bed gardening