Big changes to Feedback start this month
Important changes to Feedback are slated to be live in May. Since sellers can now leave only positive Feedback for buyers, we've added important new protections for good sellers:
- Provisions for removing negative and neutral Feedback from
- Credit for repeat Feedback from your loyal buyers.
- New reminders to encourage buyers to communicate with
their seller before leaving negative or neutral Feedback.
- Shorter window of time to leave Feedback.
- 7-day wait period for buyers to leave negative or neutral
Feedback for PowerSellers that have been on eBay for
at least 12 months.
- Increased ability for sellers to block buyers with
Some of this I like and some of it I'll just have to wait and see.
I've always thought that feedback from repeat buyers should be counted in your overall score so I like that one.
But the changes to negative feedback for buyers kind of has me steamed. And I also don't care for counting neutral feedback as negatives in your overall feedback score.
I am sure we will visit all of this again soon.